Our CompleteCare Managed IT Program is powered by an integrated Impact Networking white-labeled software solution, as well as implementation and on-going support from our certified technicians, all for one bundled monthly cost. This is a complete toolkit comprised of industry-leading technology for Workstation and Server Support, Infrastructure and Network Support, Managed Mobile Support and vCIO, Security, Disaster and Recovery service and more. For an organization to purchase all of these technologies separately, it could cost anywhere from $200K-$500K.
Rent our Toolkit
Organizations that have an in-house IT department can supplement their program by renting our toolkit to manage their network. Our team will train and onboard staff, and act as the helpdesk support for clients. We focus on maintaining the IT technology so internal staff can focus on advancing the organization with their IT technology.
Industry-Leading Software Priced within Your Budget
We have purchased enterprise subscriptions direct from industry-leading IT vendors. We are able to roll up additional instances and re-sell them in our Impact CompleteCare toolkit at a much lower cost than if a business were to purchase all the different solutions separately. This could cost an organization anywhere from $200-500K. We are able to offer it all for one low monthly cost.
Our solution is fully integrated solution. There is no wasted time spent on setup and figuring out if the solution will work together. We can take care of all the implementation and setup of the CompleteCare software to make it work within your existing infrastructure.
Disaster Recovery Technology
If a client doesn’t have the need for our full CompleteCare package, they can take advantage of our comprehensive disaster recovery solutions outlined below.
- Secure File
- Impact provides an easy to install software that automatically backs up files and folders not only on servers but also workstations and laptops. All of the software for Impact’s SecureFile is installed in minutes and does not require additional hardware to install, maintain, or learn how to use. Secure backups can be accomplished from any internet connection on or off a domain. Users have access to store data anytime from any place with an internet connection.
- Download the SecureFile Brochure for more information.
- Secure Image
- The SecureImage Backup Solution by Impact utilizes market leading image based backup and replication software. The Backup and Disaster Recovery Software creates local sector level backup of your servers at the ‘volume’ level to a local server storage device. These backups are ‘point-in-time’ representations of the entire volume and therefor include all data such as the OS, applications, services, configurations, along with all your data. This type of backup is desirable as it allows for quick and easy restores at multiple levels.
- Download the SecureImage Brochure for more information.
- Virtual Image
- This service is similar to the Secure Image solution but we can backup your server to the cloud. This can get a business back up and running instantaneously to business can continue as normal.
- Download the IT Product Line for Backup and Disaster Recovery for more information.
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.