An A4 monochrome printer that drives all-around efficiency
For SOHOs to enterprises. Intuitive ease - of - use and superior functionality meet office needs efficiently.
With a time to first print from Ready as quick as 6.5 seconds and fast output speeds of up to 47ppm (A4), the new bizhub makes light work of all common office output jobs. The intuitive ease - of - use, eco - conscious performance and high expandability deliver outstanding efficiency for SOHOs to small and medium workgroups.
Reduce TCO effectively by combining with an A3 MFP
A central A3 MFP is used for high - volume/high - quality colour output, while high - speed monochrome page printers are located within each workgroup area. Users can select the most suitable printer for a particular job, so many routine office printing tasks can be completed without leaving the workgroup area. In addition, efficient device management is possible using similar management utility software for all devices.
User - friendly operation
Operation and confirmation are easier than ever. The bizhub 3300P's simple LED shows the current print status and device condition, while the bizhub 4000P/4700P's colour LCD display includes easy - to - use animated navigation for quick and intuitive setting adjustments.
Convenient front access
Changing toner cartridges and paper is also quick and simple thanks to front access to the unit, and the compact body allows greater flexibility in placement.
Energy - saving Eco Mode
The eco friendly design of the bizhub 4700P/4000P/3300P series helps to preserve our environment and saves operating costs as well. A special Eco Mode reduces power consumption, as well as toner and paper use, while a hibernation setting allows the unit to consume as little as 0.5W of power when not in use - leading to even higher savings than the standard sleep mode.
Paper - saving auto duplex as standard and N - up printing
The application of automatic duplex and N - up printing drastically reduces paper usage of many day - to - day printing jobs.
Multiple input options - up to 2,300 sheets
The addition of up to three optional paper trays allows users to select various paper sizes/types when they print, saving time by reducing the need to manually change and/or replenish paper.
Faster processor &more memory
The faster on - board processor and increased memory mean quicker processing of multiple print jobs.
- Standard Functions: Digital Mono Duplex Printer
- Type: Desktop
- Speed (LTR/A4): 50 ppm/47 ppm
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Memory Capacity (Std/Max): 256 MB/1.28 GB
- Image Loss: 4mm (0.16 inch) or less on all edges of the media.
- First Print Time: As fast as 6.5 seconds from Ready and 9 seconds from Sleep
- Hard-Disk Drive: None
- Max Paper Size (WxL): 8.5" x 14"
- Std Output Tray Capacity: 250 sheets
- Multipurpose Feeder Capacity/Weights: 100 sheets/60-163 g/m2
- Std/Max Paper Sources: 2/5
- Standard Paper Capacity: 650 Sheets=550-Sheet Tray + 100 sheet MPF
- Max Paper Capacity: 2300 Sheets=1 x 550-Sheet Tray + 100 MPF + 3 x 550-Sheet Tray (Optional)
- Standard Input Tray: 60-120g/m2
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/7 x 64 Edition, Windows Vista/Vista x64 Edition, Windows XP/XP x64 Edition Server 2003/2003 x64 Edition, Server 2008/2008 x64 Edition, Server 2008 R2 MAC OS X (10.3.9/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
- Duplex: Standard
- Power Requirements: AC 100-127, 220-240 (50-60 Hz)
- Display/Characters: 2.4 inch color LCD
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 305.9mm x 399mm x 382mm
- Weight (Base Unit): 15.7kg