Impact Networking is honored again to be amongst the top 7 percent of Konica Minolta dealers granted Pro-Tech certification status. The Pro-Tech Service Award recognizes elite Konica Minolta Dealers who demonstrate an exceptional commitment to customer support and satisfaction. To qualify, each element of Impact Networking's service operation was scrutinized and evaluated in an exhaustive process. The award is exclusive in the copier industry; providing a standard of excellence, recognizing the "Best of the Best," and providing clients assurance of the most professional, reliable service in the business.
Partnering with a Pro-Tech certified company has direct advantages for clients. Along with recognition, the Pro-Tech certification gives Impact Networking a competitive advantage by granting them priority status. Advantages include immediate response to service calls and exclusive deals and promotions by getting a preferred client rate. Clients benefit from more equipment up-time and are ensured support from the highest-trained technicians. Technicians must maintain extensive knowledge on the latest Konica Minolta products and solutions and have proven the ability to operate equipment at the highest level of productivity and quality.
- 24/7 Guarantee
- 24/7/4 means we are available to you 24/7 with a guaranteed 4-hour response time. This is especially important for our time-sensitive vertical markets such as police stations, hospitals or manufacturers with multiple shifts.
- Service Guarantee
- Any equipment on a lease will be given a full replacement if it cannot be fixed. If you are to purchase equipment with us, we offer that same guarantee for 3 years. Read our full Performance Guarantee for more information.
- Mobile Parts & Inventory
- The benefit of local service is improved turnaround time. With 30 newly purchased Impact-branded vans, our techs now carry 99% of the parts they need to service an account. This allows them to respond faster to service calls and increase first-call effectiveness.
- OneCall Call Ahead Program
- Our OneCall program is our call-ahead process for dispatching service calls. Once a customer calls, the tech is dispatched and required to call the customer back within 30 minutes to troubleshoot the issue and give an accurate estimated time of arrival. Troubleshooting has the potential to save both the client’s and our time if a problem can be solved over the phone.
- Service Certifications
- All of our techs are required to reach the highest level of manufacturer training and be full-line trained on all devices. Several Impact technicians have received the prominent gold seal on their Konica Minolta certificate, an award granted to only 1 percent of Konica Minolta certified technicians nationwide. Recipients are considered the best in their field, needing to score superior ratings on all of the technical applications, quizzes and the final exam.
Gary, Food Industry
Switching over to Impact from our previous vendor could not have gone any smoother. The installation, training and all of the people involved were nothing short of awesome.
Your service team is the best we have ever dealt with. Whenever we call for service the tech will arrive in just a few hours, plus he calls to give us a targeted time to arrive.
The service your company has provided thus far has been excellent. You have gone above and beyond our expectations. The copier was delivered on time and setup by courteous and professional personnel.
Online Presence Updates
312.940.0000 / Email